Sunday 10 January 2010

A Very Busy Start to the New Year!


Wow! My little felt shop, opened in late November 2009 has been so, so busy! Even after the Christmas rush the customers are still coming ~ I am so pleased!

One of the reason I started my little shop was to give myself an outlet. I have a progressive Muscle wasting disease and do not work but and like to keep as busy as my energy levels allow! Quite recently I was also diagnosed with bipolar disorder, which in my case is not as bad as it can be! I have mainly highs ~ think of the Queen song "Don't Stop Me Now (I'm Having Such a Good time)!", and you get a hint of how good I can feel! Unfortunately bipolar and muscular dystrophy are not compatible! I tire easily but the bipolar gives me energy I simply do not have = a tendency to fall over!! My internet shops have allowed me to be busy in a safe and structured way, I can channel all my energy into organising my shops The Felt Fairy and My Ebay Shop and at the same time indulge in my creative desires!

Wishing you all a wonderful and happy New Year! I am so looking forward to a creative 2010! x~X~x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking time to comment, thank you x

ALL FUTURE POSTS WILL BE HERE!

ALL FUTURE POSTS WILL BE HERE!
I am now only using my felt fairy blog!